Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Party
What better way to make your next event a special one than holding it at 101 Surf Sports. With a 101 Surf Sports Paddle Party you can enjoy the warmth of Sunny San Rafael by water and by land.
Our On-Site Paddle Parties are perfect for kid's birthday parties, family reunions, corporate team building and almost any other event you can dream up. But just what is a paddle party? Well it starts here at 101 Surf Sports where we are located right at the water's edge. Our expansive picnic area is highlighted by a full complement of Stand up Paddleboards and Kayaks ready to take to the water. It's sure to be an event your guests won't soon forget.
Included in the event package:
• Full use of the picnic area. A gas barbeque with utensils, small microwave and refrigerator
• 2 ice chests brimming with cold ice
• A dedicated outdoor stereo system (bring your iPod for total tune control)
• Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayaks (mix and match) with all the trimmings rigged and ready to go. 90 minutes of on the water time.
• Introductory lessons are provided for all guests
• A free paddleboard or kayak is provided for one adult in the party who shall remain on the water with any minors at all times.
• Note for corporate use we have audio and visual equipment available. After hours non paddle events are also an option. Please call to discuss.
• Cost $40 per attendee with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15. Larger groups can be accommodated but must call 101 Surf Sports to arrange. You need pay only for those who want to paddle. Land only attendees are free of charge.
Perhaps you want to up the ante a bit. Well then consider these options.
• Full blown lessons can be provided for the group at only $25 extra per head. This also places an on the water chaperone on the water during the duration of the event.
• An on the water chaperone will escort your crew on a round trip to the bay and back. Add $100 for up to 10 people. Larger parties can be accommodated but please call to inquire.
A few considerations
• All attendees should avoid attire based on natural fibers. Synthetics like polyester or lycra are best. Yoga, work out and biking clothes for example. No wetsuits needed. A towel and a change of clothes are recommended for all planning to take to the water. Bring Sunscreen too.
• For kids under 13 one adult must go on the water with the kids at all times. This adult will not be charged. One adult per 5 kids. Our chaperone service is always available. Miinimum recommended age for kids is 10 years old. Younger kids can be arranged however please call us to coordinate.
• Guests under 18 without a parent in attendance should bring a prefilled out liability waiver. That can be downloaded by clicking here. http://www.101surfsports.com/documents/liability.rtf
A good event is always the result of good planning so give the folks at 101 Surf Sports a call to get your event off to a great start. Also check out our Paddle Parties to go!.